- Professor Shizuo TOKITO was commissioned by Institute of Industrial Science, The University of Tokyo as a research fellow from April 1, 2020.
- Associate Professor Kuniaki NAGAMINE (Tokito/Kumaki/Sekine Lab) received Encouraging Award of a research grant related to nobel metal (2019 fiscal year) from Tanaka Kikinzoku Memorial Foundation.
- A review related to Associate Professor Kuniaki NAGAMINE (Tokito/Kumaki/Sekine Lab) was published on a technical book "Enzyme Transducers and Evolutions of Enzymatic Technology -Enzyme Sensors, Bio Batteries and Novel Enzymatic Approaches (Food, Medicine, Restoring)-" published by CMC (March 2020, pp36-43).
- A paper related to Assistant Professor Yasunori TAKEDA (Tokito/Kumaki/Sekine Lab) was published on ACS Applied Electronic Materials, and was also selected as the front cover of this journal.
- (Nikkan Koukyo) An article related to venture company Future Ink (Tokito lab) titled "Look toward sustainable growth and create a new YAMAGATA" was released on March 6.
- Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. started to sale high mobility n-type organic semiconductor TU-1, TU-3 that is developed by Tokito Lab.
- A paper related to Assistant Professor Yasunori TAKEDA (Tokito/Kumaki/Sekine Lab) was published on Journal of The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers (IEICE).
- A paper related to a cooperative research achievement between University of Surrey (UK) and Tokito Lab titled "Towards fully printed memristive elements: a-TiO2 electronic synapse from functionalized nanoparticle ink" was published on ACS Applied Electronic Materials.
- A paper related to Associate Professor Kuniaki NAGAMINE (Tokito/Kumaki/Sekine Lab) titled "Printed organic transistor-based biosensors for non-invasive sweat analysis" was selected as the front cover of Analytical Sciences.
- A paper related to Project Researcher Subhash SINGH (Tokito/Kumaki/Sekine Lab) titled "Flexible PMOS Inverter and NOR Gate Using Inkjet-Printed Dual-Gate Organic Thin Film Transistors" was published on IEEE Electron Device Letters.
- (Postponed) The 3rd Soft Matter Robotics Symposium (SOFUMO)
- A paper related to Assistant Professor Yasunori TAKEDA (Tokito/Kumaki/Sekine Lab) titled "Printed Organic Complementary Integrated Circuits Using SAM Processing Free Polymer p-type Semiconductor" was published on Journal of the Imaging Society of Japan.
- 2 students of Kido/Sasabe/Chiba Lab, Hiroki ARAI (M2) and Yuki MASUDA (M2), received Excellent Student Award 2019 fiscal year on February 13.
- 2 students of Kido/Sasabe/Chiba Lab, Kohei NAKAO (D2) and Ayato ARAI (M1), received Chairman of Alumni Association Award 2019 fiscal year on February 17.
- A paper related to Assistant Professor Yi-Fei WANG (Tokito/Kumaki/Sekine Lab) titled "Fully Printed PEDOT:PSS-based Temperature Sensor with High Humidity Stability for Wireless Healthcare Monitoring” was published on Scientific Reports Online.
- The news "Professor Takeshi SANO's research, the development of modularization technology for perovskite solar cell with high performance, was adopted by JST A-STEP" was released in a regular press conference of Faculty of Engineering (Yamagata University).
- An introductory article "Yozan Edamame Gelato, a product of university-initiated venture VEGEA, won the Yonezawa Quality Award 2019" was released on Shingansen magazine, Train Vert (February, 2020).
- (Yonezawa) An article related to professor Shizuo TOKITO titled "An institution of Yamagata University developed an electronic slip with added value for the distribution that is able to control temperature for transport commodity" was released.
- (Yomiuri) An article related to professor Shizuo TOKITO titled "Yamagata University developed electronic label enables to control the temperature and record the distribution" was released.
- Kazuki UMEMOTO (D2), a student of Masuhara Lab, received Young Author's Award in 32nd International Microprocesses and Nanotechnology Conference (MNC 2019) held in International Conference Center Hiroshima (Oct, 28-31, 2019).
Prev 1 2 Next